By using this site, you understand and agree to the terms of this policy. This site is owned by the Mujae Group, parent company to Mujae and may be accessed in the North America and abroad. Mujae.com is the controller and, unless otherwise noted, is also the processor of data.
The Information that we collect may be retained or stored.
Collection of Personal Information
Mujae.com collects information, such as:
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms, such as name, address, home telephone number, daytime business telephone number, Cell phone number and personal identification numbers, orally, in writing, or by electronic means.
- Information about your transactions with us, including the services we provide to you and your payments to us.
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies and similar sources.
- IP addresses with respect to analyzing our traffic stats and site usage
- Information about the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions taken in connection with the site.
- Browser type and language
Use of Your Personal Information
Mujae.com collects and uses your personal information to operate and improve our sites, to process your transactions, to provide customer service, to perform research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies, and to display content that is customised to your interests and preferences.
We also use your personal information to communicate with you. We may send transaction-related communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders and purchase confirmations. We may also send you surveys or marketing emails to inform you of new products or services or other information that may be of interest. If you do not wish to receive marketing emails, you may adjust your “Personal Information Preferences” as described below or follow the “unsubscribe” instructions included within each email communication.
Personal information collected by Mujae.com may be stored and processed in Canada or the United States or any other country in which Mujae.com or its affiliates, subsidiaries, contractors or agents maintain facilities, and by using our sites or services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. Such data may be email, gender or location.
Sharing of Your Personal Information
We do not disclose any of the non-public information we collect about our customers or former customers, described above, to anyone except in order to provide them with the services or related services they order from us and except as required by law. We may disclose personal information to government and regulatory authorities as permitted or required by applicable law, and we may disclose personal information with your consent or at your direction only.
We may share personal information described above with our affiliates or internally for business purposes, such as servicing customer accounts, digital marketing strategies and informing customers about new products and services, as may be permitted by applicable law. The information we share with our affiliates may include all of the information we collect, described above (such as your name, address, transaction information, and account number), but will not include credit information (such as credit history appearing on a consumer credit report) or social security account number or other personal identification number.
We may share all of the personal information we collect, described above, for business purposes with companies and individuals who provide servicing, administrative, marketing, and other services for us, or on our behalf, but not otherwise.
- Measure volume statistical information from users on our site. Information gathered may include, but is not limited to the following: activity of the user browser when the user is visiting the site, the site path of users, general information regarding the visitor’s Internet serviceprovider and host, and the time users come to the site.
- Dynamically displaying more relevant content to end users.
- Evaluate behaviour when on site to compile reports for internal use only.
- Conduct diagnostics and/or research to improve our service and products
- Identify arriving at the site from affiliates or sponsored link.